Gen 3 FIRE™ Red Line tactical tool gives firefighter’s an invaluable advantage in the field, increasing personal safety during structural fires, motor vehicle accidents, and other emergency situations. FIRE™ is lightweight and engineered with large and small serrations to cut kind materials first responders encounter. From sheetrock, internal wall components, wiring, PEX tubing, drop ceiling components, to laminated vehicle safety glass, and seatbelts. This all-in-one multi-functional device is worn on the outside of everyday turnout gear for fast immediate access.
- Size – 3/16″ Thick Laser Cut Blade
- Material – 100% American Made 440c Steel
- Highly Aggressive Patent-pending Serrations
- BlackCatTM Coated for Durability and Corrosion Resistance
- Laser engraved Thin Red Line option on front face of the BlackCatTM coated blade
- Aggressive breaker at the back of the tool, highly effective against laminated glass, and creating starter holes before cutting.
Sheath and Handle Specifications:
- Heat Injected DuPont Zytel® ThermoPlastic – Heat Resistant to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit
For bigger quantities or VAT invoice, send RFQ to email@example.com
We ship Globally!