Technical operations often require the use of electrically powered tools such as submersible pumps, combi hammers and rescue equipment. However, electric appliances like high-performance fans may also be needed for firefighting missions. A lighting system is almost always needed. Rosenbauer has developed the RTE PS 2 Power Station – a compact power supply with zero emissions – to allow such appliances to be used even more flexibly.
- Battery capacity: 2,000 Wh, 40 Ah
- Power output: 2,000 W, output possible at one socket
- Battery type: LiFePO⁴ fire safe / 3,500 cycles
- Voltage range/frequency: 220-240 V/50 Hz
- Voltage stability: < 5 %
- Short-circuit protection: yes
- Overtemperature protection: yes
- Operating noise < 1,500 W: 45 dB
- Protection class: IP 33
- Operating temperature: Power output between –10 °C (14 °F) and +45 °C (113 °F)
- Charging between 0 °C (32 °F) and +45 °C (113 °F)
Mains: approx. 5 h
Vehicle: approx. 20 h/12 V on-board network or approx. 10 h/24 V on-board network
Solar panel: approx. 10 h/1 panel à 200 W or 5 h/2 panels à 200 W
Dimensions (W x H x D): 515 x 330 x 440 mm
Weight: 31.5 kg
For bigger quantities, send RFQ to firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship globally and have competetive pricing.
We ship Globally!