RETURNS (CONSUMER’s RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM CONTRACT)
- The User who is a consumer may withdraw from the sales contract within 14 calendar days after receipt of the Product by sending a corresponding notice together with the order number and the User’s bank account number by e-mail to email@example.com and returning the Products at the User’s own expense to Eurosec’s service point at Treiali tee 2-7, Peetri alevik, Rae vald 75312, Harjumaa, Estonia. The User who is a consumer may exercise the right to withdraw from the sales contract in free format or by using the template of an application for withdrawal from a distance contract or off-premises contract, available at https://www.riigiteataja.ee/akt/103012014001.
- The returned Product must include all the items and documents contained in the Product’s packaging.
- The User undertakes to unseal a Product’s original packaging carefully so as to avoid any damage thereto. If the packaging cannot be unsealed without damaging it, the User undertakes to unseal the packaging by the least damaging means. In order to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of a Product, the User shall only handle and use the Product in the same manner as a customer would customarily be allowed to do in a shop. If the functioning of a Product cannot be determined without using the Product, such Product shall be deemed to be unused if the Product has the original composition and characteristics which it had upon receipt of the Product. If the abovementioned requirements are not met, the User shall lose the right of withdrawal.
- The following Products are not subject to a right of withdrawal within 14 calendar days:
- Products which deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- custom-made Products prepared according to the User’s specifications;
- Products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons (e.g. certain items of clothing) and have been unsealed after delivery;
- Products for which the right of withdrawal is excluded by legislation applicable in the Republic of Estonia.
- Purchase price for the returned Products shall be refunded to the User’s bank account not later than within 14 calendar days after the withdrawal application is delivered to Eurosec provided that the Products are returned within the same time period to Eurosec’s service point at Treiali tee 2-7, Peetri alevik, Rae vald 75312, Harjumaa, Estonia.
- In case of the right of withdrawal specified in Clause 6.1., the User may exchange the Product for any other Product sold by Eurosec. In such case, the User and Eurosec shall offset the amount paid for the returned Product against a corresponding amount of the purchase price of the new Product. Any claims exceeding such offset amount shall be satisfied in accordance with the sales contract.