New generation HEROS fire fighting helmets combines maximum protection with ease and perfect fit. The HEROS Titan at approx. 1.3 kg offers maximum comfort and withstands high mechanical loads and temperatures of more than 300°C without problem.
- Type B/3b full protection helmet for structural firefighting
- EN 443:2008, EN 16471:2014, EN 16473:2014
- ISO 16073:2011
- Electrical Isolation, resistant to chemicals (as a.m. standards)
- Heros Titan with integrated edge protection
- Luminous color
- Eye protection: Clear (optical class 1)
- Face shield: Gold Plated
- Neck protection (standard)
- Chin strap
- Custom trim (red reflective tape)
- User information
- Integrated helmet lamp
- Integrated thermal imaging camera
- Eye protection: clear or tinted (optical class 1)
- Face Shield: Clear or Gold plated
- Helmet trims, different colors
- All around neck protection
- Mask adapter
- Leather chin cup
- Leather headband cover (instead of textile)
- PBI protective cover for extreme operations, fire container training.
- Carrying and sponge bag
In stock we have standard items, color options, trims are made to order.
For bigger quantities or VAT invoice, send RFQ to firstname.lastname@example.org
We ship Globally!